- The Dallas Cowboys boasted the largest audience size on Facebook, while the top spots on the Twitter and Instagram list went to the New England Patriots.
- The Rams posted the largest growth on Facebook and Instagram, while the Atlanta Falcons surged on Twitter.
- The Buffalo Bills led Facebook in engagement during the first three weeks of the NFL season, while the Philadelphia Eagles were tops on Twitter and the Instagram crown went to the Patriots.
- The Denver Broncos had the most total posts on Facebook and Instagram, while the Green Bay Packers tweeted away.
- The Broncos tallied the most Facebook likes during the time period, while the Cowboys did the same on Twitter and likewise for the Patriots on Instagram.
- The Miami Dolphins scored the most Facebook comments, while the Packers led on Twitter and the New York Giants did so on Instagram.
Readers: How did your favorite team fare in the first three weeks of the 2016 NFL season?
Logo courtesy of Los Angeles Rams Facebook page.