Vice has added six to its team. Details are below.
- Nellie Bowles has been named a tech correspondent, based in Vice’s new San Francisco bureau. She most recently covered Silicon Valley for The Guardian.
- Ben Craw has been named video producer. He most recently worked at the Huffington Post.
- Roberto Ferdman joins as economics correspondent. He previously worked for The Washington Post.
- Melissa Maerz has been named senior producer for culture. She most recently was EW’s TV critic.
- Jon Strauss joins as a shooter/producer. He previously worked for The Huffington Post.
- Craig Thomson has been named a senior planning producer. He joins from Al Jazeera.