Workplace From Facebook, the social network’s enterprise solution, added an insights section to its administrator panel.
Admins now have access to five tabs containing information that will help them learn how employees are using Workplace across their organizations:
- People: Admins can track how active their organization is on the platform, including how many invited employees have joined, how many are active and which applications and platforms they use the most.
- Content: This tab provides a picture of how much content the organization is creating, how many employees are actively contributing and who contributed the most.
- Groups: Workplace admins can get data on group creation, settings and most active groups.
- Posts: Machine learning is used to provide sentiment analysis on individual posts, and data is available on consumption of posts over time and total post consumption.
- Connections: Admins can identify where collaboration is happening on the platform based on interactions between users.
Product marketing manager Lily Oxenham wrote in a blog post, “These employee insights can bring enormous benefits to business leaders in all parts of an organization: the communication professional who can use employee sentiment trends to improve their messaging; the HR team that can visualize engagement metrics over time to grow and develop company culture; and the IT leader who can use analytics to track how active their population is on Workplace and create strategies to improve adoption.”
Workplace From Facebook also opened the doors to The Workplace Academy, a new training hub for all users, which is available in eight languages.
The Workplace Academy includes live interactive training, self-paced courses, learning videos and guides.