The TH(ink) E-reading Summit will take place on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at the New York Marriott Marquis in conjunction with the Publishing Business Conference & Expo, North America’s largest conference for book and magazine publishers.
The 2012 TH(ink) E-reading Summit is a half day of programming that offers a better understanding of how e-reading technologies and market developments will create new opportunities for book and magazine publishers to sell content.
Presented by mediaIDEAS, Book Business, Publishing Executive and the Publishing Business Conference, attendees will discover the best strategies and business models to help them become more competitive in this dramatically expanding marketplace.
– Andy Arluk, Senior Analyst and Partner, mediaIDEAS
– Tom Burke, Chief eCommerce Officer, Scholastic
– Staffan Ekholm, Chief Executive Officer, MAG+
– Peter Farago, VP Marketing, Flurry
– Glenn Hansen, President & CEO, BPA Worldwide
– Peter Hildick-Smith, President, Codex Group
– Mark Jeannot, Editor-in-chief, Editorial Director, Popular Science, Bonnier Technology Group
– John Loughlin, Executive VP and General Manager, Hearst Magazines
– David Renard, Senior Analyst and Partner, mediaIDEAS
– Bob Sacks, Senior Analyst and Partner, mediaIDEAS
– David Steinhardt, President & CEO, IDEAlliance
– Mindy Stockfield, VP of Marketing, Hyperion
PRESENTATIONS WILL COVER:
* The impact of tablets and e-readers merging
* Content Discovery in the Age of Tablets, E-readers and Google
* Leading magazine and book publisher perspectives
* Best practices for creating, promoting, selling, and measuring content products on e-reading devices and platforms
RESERVE YOUR SEAT: http://publishingbusiness.cvent.com/d/5cq8tm/4w