Christine Moseley was walking through a field of romaine lettuce when she realized the pickers were only harvesting 25% of the plant and letting the other 75% fall to the ground. She quickly learned she could sell the full harvest to food and beverage companies. That’s how Full Harvest came to be.
In this week’s episode of I’m With the Brand, Moseley tells Ian Wishingrad what it takes to be a brand builder today. “Be ready to give up every single thing you have: blood, sweat, tears, every dollar you have,” she said.